Kick start your Antarctic expedition with a 5-day guided ski tour in Ushuaia, Argentina. Known as “Fin Del Mundo” Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world situated on the Beagle Channel separating Argentina and Chile. Utilized as our home base for embarkation to the White Continent, Ushuaia itself has immense ski opportunity. Join us for 5-days of guided skiing in locations like the Martial Glacier and Cerro Castor prior to the official start of the Antarctic Peninsula Cruise on November 24th.
- 5-days professional ski guiding
- Group transfers from downtown Ushuaia to ski location.
- Access fees to ski locations.
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares to or from your home city, whether on scheduled or charter flights.
- Any government arrival and departure airport taxes.
- Hotel accommodations for November 19-23rd (Contact us to help arrange accommodations).
- All meals.
- Ski or trekking equipment.