- Professional UIAGM-IFMGA Mountain Guide.
- Private transportation for duration of the trip.
- Sightseeing in towns, cities.
- Lunch boxes.
- Lodging in hotels for the duration of the trip.
- Emergency kit, In Reach, VHF, GPS.
What’s Not Included?
- Airfares to or from your home city, whether on scheduled or charter flights.
- Passport and visa expenses. Tourist entry fees may apply depending on your nationality.
- Any government arrival and departure airport taxes.
- Ski or trekking equipment.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Baggage, cancellation and travel insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory. Ice Axe can help you to arrange this insurance if you need assistance).
- Extra drinks and meals.
- Fees for hot spring visits.