Range Of Light Natural History Ski Traverse – What’s Included
Included in your Backcountry Yurt Trip:
- Ski guide and naturalist educational services
- Airfares to or from your home city.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Any government arrival and departure airport taxes.
- Ski or trekking equipment.
- Baggage, cancellation and travel insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory. Ice Axe can help you to arrange this insurance if you need assistance. It is generally around $125.00 per person). Cancellation insurance is recommended and normally needs to be purchased within 14 days of placing deposit.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Telecommunications charges.
- Customary gratuity at the end of the voyage for guides.